At O'Neill Coffee, we're pumped that the weather has turned from blistering cold to delightfully warm, and want to celebrate by sharing our Iced Latte recipe with you! Check it out below. If you don't want to make one at home, stop by our store - we'd love to make one for you!
1 cup of ice
1 oz of a flavored syrup (caramel, French Vanilla, or any flavor you like)
Double shot of espresso (strong coffee can be substituted)
- Fill your glass with ice.
- Pour enough milk to almost fill the glass - leaving enough room to add the espresso.
- Add an ounce of flavored syrup to your beverage on top of the milk, if desired.
- Add the espresso on top of the flavor. If your glass is clear, you'll see how the espresso beautifully blends into the milk and flavoring.
- Stir to meld the flavors before enjoying your deliciously cold beverage!
Note: There are several flavors and brands of flavored syrups available on your grocer's shelves. The most popular brands are Monin and Torani. You may also see DiVinci in some locations.
Love specialty coffee drinks? Stop by our store to try our newest additions:
Death by Chocolate Freeze - A decadent blend of Ghirardelli chocolate, smooth chocolate sauce and our own fresh espresso. Topped off with whipped cream, more chocolate sauce and a dash of Ghirardelli powder. Served cold.
Frosty Turtle Freeze - A delicious frozen concoction of espresso, chocolate, caramel and hazelnut. Topped with whip cream and drizzled with caramel and chocolate. Served cold.
Turtle Latte - A combination of our rich espresso, luscious chocolate and caramel sauces finished off with hazelnut syrup. Served hot.
We hope to see you soon!
For a Limited Time, get a FREE Tote Bag with online orders over $75!