Coffee is enjoyed every day by people all over the world. If you love coffee as much as we do, the below coffee facts might interest you!
Did you know?
- Coffee is a world commodity and is second only to oil.
- Among coffee drinkers in the United States, the average consumption is 3.1 cups of coffee per day!
- Coffee loses caffeine as it is roasted, so a darker, bolder cup of coffee actually has less caffeine than a lighter roast.
- Coffee has been declared to be illegal several times in history.
- How do you take your coffee? 35% of coffee drinkers prefer their coffee black while 65% prefer to add sugar and/or cream.
- When full of green coffee beans, coffee sacks weigh approximately 60 kilograms.
- It takes over 600,000 coffee beans to fill a coffee sack!
Craving coffee after all of these coffee facts? Order Your O'Neill Coffee Today!