Who likes a cold-brewed coffee in the summer? We do! Here's how you can make yours at home! Get your cold brew coffee grounds today:
1. In a large pitcher, combine 1/3 cup ground coffee and 1.5 cups cold water. Cover and let steep at room temperature for 12 hours or up to 1 day. Note: Our favorite cold brew coffees are made with our Ethiopian and Guatemalan coffee!
2. Pour steeped coffee through a fine mesh strainer, and discard coffee grounds. Repeat, if needed.
3. In a clean pitcher, transfer the strained coffee. Cover & refrigerate until completely chilled.
4. To serve, simply add ice and your desired coffee creamers and sweeteners.
5. Take a picture of your cold brew and share it with us on Facebook.